Archive Everything You Need to Present CommonLit
Impress everyone with this Ready-to-go Presentation on CommonLit
Do you love CommonLit and have plans to share it with fellow educators? If so, you’re in luck! We’ve created a suite of ready-to-go materials that you can use to effectively deliver a presentation about CommonLit.
To get started, click this presentation.
In the presentation, you’ll notice great features like:
- Detailed presenter notes;
- An 8-minute video tour of CommonLit that thoroughly explains our resources and tools;
- Printable and editable handouts that you can use during the training;
- Guided and independent activities that will allow teachers to practice differentiating their CommonLit lessons to support all learners.
After educators attend this session, we promise that they’ll be experts on how to use CommonLit! But that’s not all… we also made a three-part series of our favorite texts to get your teachers started. Share these blogs with your team:
- 12 CommonLit Texts Elementary School Teachers Will Love
- 15 CommonLit Texts Middle School Teachers Will Love
- 15 CommonLit Texts High School Teachers Will Love
If you’re interested in rolling out CommonLit across a school or district, reach out to me at Partnerships@CommonLit.org. I’m here to help!