Be a teacher advocate – help bring CommonLit 360 to your school or district with this informative, ready-made presentation to share with administrators and stakeholders
Do you love CommonLit 360 and want to share all the incredible benefits of our digital literacy program with your team? If so, you’re in luck!
We have created a ready-to-go slide deck, complete with presenter notes, that you can use to effectively deliver a presentation about CommonLit 360. Whether you’re a CommonLit super star or relatively new to the program, this presentation has everything you need!
We built this deck so teacher leaders like you can present CommonLit to your team or district leaders. We know how important teachers’ voices are when it comes to choosing an ELA curriculum and we want to help you bring CommonLit’s transformative curriculum to your school or district’s classrooms.
While CommonLit’s library and our 360 ELA curriculum materials are all free, the slide deck will provide you with tools to speak effectively about the clear benefits of going “all-in” on CommonLit by purchasing an affordable support package.
This presentation will walk your audience through:
- An overview of CommonLit’s mission, products, and benefits
- Efficacy reports that prove 360 usage unlocks student reading comprehension gains
- Highlights of key features that set 360 apart from other ELA curricula
- An introduction to the benefits of our paid packages
- Our PRO Plus package, which includes unit skill assessments, personalized professional learning, and much more.
Download our presentation and use it in a discussion, presentation, or meeting with administrators to demonstrate the benefits of CommonLit’s free reading program and paid packages.
If you’d still like to learn more, you can check out some of our blog posts about 360:
- NEW: Research Shows Accelerated Reading Comprehension Gains with CommonLit
- Progress Monitoring Made Easy with 360 Unit Skills Assessments
If you’d prefer one of our teammates gives a demo of CommonLit, you can reach out to email@example.com.
We’re eager to support your team!